There are many different means for evaluating our spiritual growth. Recently I have been working my way through and looking over a lot of different approaches to spiritual growth.
As I look at the questions, I’d like your feedback on whether you think these questions are helpful, as well as which of the questions particularly hits home for you.
Here they are:
- Do you thirst for God?
- Are you governed increasingly by God’s word?
- Are you more loving?
- Are you more sensitive to God’s presence?
- Do you have a growing concern for the spiritual and temporal needs of others?
- Do you delight in the Bride of Christ?
- Are the spiritual disciplines increasingly important to you?
- Do you still grieve over sin?
- Are you a quick forgiver?
- Do you yearn for heaven and to be with Jesus?
So, do you think these are helpful questions for assessing spiritual health?
Also, which question hits home for you right now?