For several years I have served as a seminar speaker for the No Regrets Men’s Conference. This year’s conference was primarily online, but I still had the privilege of speaking within the discipleship track on “Growing in Christ During Trying Times.” I spoke from Hebrews 12:1-13, giving attention to six aspects of growing with Christ in trials and difficulties:
- Running with a crowd (Hebrews 12:1a)
- Running with hindrances (Hebrews 12:1b)
- Running with our eyes fixed on Jesus (Hebrews 12:1c-3)
- Running who we are (Hebrews 12:4-6)
- Running with discipline (Hebrews 12:7-11)
- Running bandaged (Hebrews 12:12-13)
I could not seem to embed the message here on my blog, you can visit the No Regrets website to view the message video here.