As we prepare for a week of 24/7 Prayer at Eastbrook Church (July 15-21) as part of our summer of prayer, I want to encourage you to explore the great resources available at the 24-7 Prayer movement’s web-site.
Specifically, I’d like to encourage you to access the online Prayer Course they have put together. Journey through the Lord’s Prayer with six short videos and a handy ‘cheat sheet’ for each session, all designed to fuel discussion and deepen your prayer life and the prayer life of the church. The sessions are:
- Adoration (“Our Father in heaven”)
- Petition (“Give us this day”)
- Intercession (“Your kingdom come”)
- Perseverance (“Your will be done”)
- Listening (“Our daily bread”)
- Warfare (“Deliver us from evil”)