How do you live when you’ve received your life back? How would you enter into every day if you almost died but were rescued?
You can view a video of the message and the accompanying outline below. You can listen to the message via our audio podcast here. We have had a great response to this series, so take some time to view all the messages from the “Free” series here. Comment on the series on social media using the hashtag #ebcfree.
Living to Love – free from pride (Galatians 6:1-6)
- “Carry each other’s burdens”
- “Test your own actions”
Living to Plant – free from foolishness (Galatians 6:7-10)
- “A man reaps what he sows”
- “At the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up”
Living by the Cross – free from fear (Galatians 6:11-15)
- “the only reason they do this is to avoid being persecuted for the cross of Christ”
- “May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ”
Living by Grace – free from earning (Galatians 6:16-18)
- “Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule”
- “The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit”