How should we respond when we face difficulties at work? What do we do when we run into tensions with co-workers? What if our work environment puts undue pressure on us or is simply at odds with God’s ways?
This past weekend at Eastbrook Church we continued our series, “God at Work,” with a message “Difficulties at Work.” The message dealt with…well…the difficulties we face at work and how we respond to them.
You can watch the message right here and follow along with the outline for the message below. You may want to interact with all the messages from this series here.
The Fall: Unclothed (Genesis 3:7, 17-19)
Jesus: The Messiah Who Works (Luke 22:39-23:49)
- Yielded to God in work (Luke 22:39-46)
- Disappointed by others at work (Luke 22:47-62)
- Accused by others at work (Luke 22:66-23:25)
- Identifying brokenness of work (Luke 23:26-31)
- Compassion in the midst of work (Luke 23:32-43)
- Trusting God in difficult work (Luke 23:44-46)
- Watched while at work (Luke 23:47-49)
The Spirit: Clothed with Power (Luke 24:46-49)