I continued our series, “The Name,” this weekend at Eastbrook Church by looking at Exodus 3:13-22. My message, “The One Name,” is really the heart of this series and this passage, where God reveals His name to Moses. I drew parallels for this message from Exodus 6:1-8.
The message outline from the bulletin is included below.
- ‘I AM WHO I AM’ or ‘I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE”
- ‘This is my name forever’
The God who is Almighty (Exodus 6:3)
- El Shaddai
- ‘The God of your fathers’
- ‘The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob’
- ‘I have promised to bring you up out of your misery’
- ‘I will redeem you with an outreached arm’
The Picture of the Burning Bush (Exodus 3:2-6)
- The glory
- The ordinary